Crisol de Frutos Secos, S.A.T., is a reference nut grower organization in Spain. The aim of Crisol is to guarantee the commercialization of the crops of its associated growers.
Managing the crops of more than 15.500 associated growers, from approximately 95.500 cultivated hectares, from which a 94% are almond trees and the rest are hazelnut, pistachio, walnut and carob trees.
Since its establishment, the organization have reached their main objective: concentrate the production and guarantee the commercialization of their associated growers’ crops. They have also played a crucial role in the development of the sector, providing solutions and new projects with the goal of achieving improvements in the productive field and the commercialization of nuts. The company were established 25 years ago in order to reorganize the sector and nowadays they are still indispensable for its improvement and progress; because of their professional career, experience, structure and proximity to the growers, they are, undoubtedly, great experts in the field and its needs.
The purpose of Crisol is that of increasing their professional features to Growers and Industrials (agri-food industry)
Crisol presents a strong and consolidated Services Section to manage any needs related to the growers’ agricultural activity.
Providing the grower with:
- A Sales team that guarantees the crops’ marketing and promotes the consumption of our associated growers’ nuts.
- An expert Technical Department devoted to the management of nut farmland. Application and procession of aids and subsidies from the Public Administration and insurance mediation.
- Own nurseries in which the main varieties of almond tree are grown.
- Agri-food laboratory specialized in the realization of soil, water and plant elements analytics (AgriLAB), in order to establish personalized fertilizers’ plans.
- Technical Food and Agricultural Engineering (ITACA), that carries out agri-food projects.
- Distribution net of phytosanitary products and fertilizers (Porporas)
- Own estates in exploitation.
We are concerned about good praxis in the countryside and for that reason we organize training sessions of fertilization, pruning, treatments and agri-food security.
Proximity, continued work and personalized treatment to the growers are the most remarkable features of our work. Working this way allows us to identify, detect and offer adequate and necessary solutions to satisfy our customers’ needs.
Our technical team has extensive professional experience and our activity involves all kind of Technical Advice aimed at professionals of agricultural holdings. We guarantee complete compliance of laws and regulations and monitoring of the different competent bodies until the obtention of the purposes intended.
Agri-food laboratory specialized in the realization of soil, water and plant elements analytics (AgriLAB), in order to establish personalized fertilizers’ plans.
Technical Food and Agricultural Engineering (ITACA)
Technical Food and Agricultural Engineering (ITACA), that carries out agri-food projects.
Own Certified Almond Tree nurseries
Own nurseries in which the main varieties of almond tree are grown.